Monday, April 27, 2009

Why God does not hear our prayer

   Thanks for spending time and effort to visit my blog.
Please skip reading, if you are a non believer of Christ.
It will make absolutely no sense and will look foolish to you..

    I heard people saying, God does not hear my prayer. 
any keep thier own thinking for it and say to others and 
themselves.

"I am good person "
"I am helping the poor"
"I am upright"
"I do good but that neighbour is not doing anything"
"Why God does not solve my problems"
"I am angry on God......Why he allowed me to encounter
  this problem"

Then why God does not answer my prayer.  It is evident in
Bible-Isaiah 59:2 

"But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, 
And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear".

   It is not God does not want to hear us but, It is our sins hid God's face 
and not allowing him to hear what we say............

  What should I do to remove the separation between us and God,
will be in next post............



 







No comments: