Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What is true LOVE


We often listen in most of the Hollywood movies......

""""""""""""""" I love you """"""""""""""

How do you find some one truely loves ??????????????

I felt my first love from my MOM...... She is the one of the
definitions of love in my life, I believe you also agree with me.    
Let's come to the point, what is true love................ 
If you don't believe BIBLE, have a pause and relax........

Love suffers long and is kind. 
Love does not envy. 
Love does not parade itself, is not puffed up. 

Love does not behave rudely. 

Love does not seek its own.

Love  is not provoked.

Love thinks no evil. 

Love does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth. 

Love Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things. 

Love endures all things. 

Love never fails.
Bible (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)

If you want to know about the tree
see the fruit........

If you want to know about the person 
see his action.........

   Again there is no perfect Man or Woman.....

You can measure the quality of love in 
relation with you with their actions the bible 
defines above  .......... :-)

See you in the next Post........

God bless you.......












1 comment:

JD said...

Excellent quotes ..

If you want to know about the tree
see the fruit........

If you want to know about the person
see his action.........

Love it ...