Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jesus Christ our Passover

Exodus 12 - 13

"For I will pass through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt"

Jhon 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said,
“Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

1 Corinthians 5 : 7
Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.

Jesus is the Lamb of God, Whose blood was shed on the cross.
When God executes his judgment, will see the Jesus
blood in you heart and will pass over you.




No comments: