Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Trip to Korea......

When I entered Incheon Airport in Seoul.

I was shocked... Everything was made systematically

and very very clean and Hi-fi.

I found the attitude of the people was very different

very encouraging and open mindedness.

When i talk about the food, it is so horrible.

Vegetarians can not survive easily. Right from

breakfast to dinner Everything is Non. Veg.

The smell I hate my Korean friends likes it so much.

Pork, chicken and Fish are the main meat.

Tastes are opposite to each others. It is all

in the habit I know but.... still......

Korean traditional food, called Kimchee,

which is Cabbage in Sauce, similar to Pickle

what we use here, which is to be used with

rice. Korean's main food is rice. But their

food timings is bit different. Breakfast @7am,

Lunch 12pm and dinner at the worst case 7pm.

I had a chance to go by Metro, it was so

nice and all the places automatic

mending machines with smart cards. No queue concept J.

Went to a mall for purchase, my stomach was full, because

I tasted the samples in the mall. Right form Cake to fish…

They are happy if we eat the samples…... People does not

Misuse the free samples……. The attitude of the people

Is really good…………

Oops too much for this post, I will continue in the next……….

2 comments:

JD said...

Okay .. So there you go ... Keep sharing nice things .. and yes Swami, write it with your heart not just to meet expectations of demanding your friends :-) ...

Swaminatha Vijayaraj said...

I wrote because you gave an Idea to
write, It is not that I did not wanted to write but I did not have thought to write............

All I am saying is keep giving your
inputs ooooooooooook.........

:)