Monday, May 11, 2009

Why we need spiritual Life

Why I am insisting on spiritual things, you might 
be wondering.  People are ready to read 
man written Books, Novels and Movies for hours,
 but they don't have time to read the word of God
it is not you even I.  There are lots of secrets 
written in the Bible. 

   Ignoring Word of God is ignoring God himself
because you know 

John 1 : 1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word 
was with God,  and the Word was God".

   Word became flush, who is Jesus..............

  All I am saying is not just leave everything and to be super 
spiritual Christian but to live in Christ.

  You might think why have to worry about spiritual,
anyway in my 50's I will involve in reading bible
and doing things of God. The problem is we will 
never know when our life is going to be taken 
away.  

  At the last, Why we have to be spiritual,

Romans 8:6
  "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace".

  I hope you got it, to be in peace we need to be spiritual. 

See you in the Next post

No comments: